We've reached that time of the year when everyone starts making changes and taking resolutions. To be completely honest, I had never thought of taking serious new year resolutions - they were always random ones I took spontaneously. But this year I've decided to take resolutions and actually write them down so that I don't forget them. 2012 is going to be a big year for me. It's my last year in school, my first year in university, I'm turning 18... You know all the important stuff. Here are my resolutions :
- Drink more water. I don't drink enough water and it's bad for my skin and my body. I'm going to make sure I have a bottle of water with me at all times when I'm in school.
- Moisturize my legs. The skin on my legs tends to flake a lot so I need to make the effort to moisturize them every night !
- Stop procrastinating. Probably my biggest resolution ! I'm the most horrible procrastinator in the history of procrastinators - it's terrible. It needs to stop !
- Work my ass off. I have my friggin baccalaureat to pass at the end of the year ! I need to work my ass off to get the grade my top uni is asking me to get. The pressure is on.
- Blog more. I tend to slack on my blogging at times... In 2012, I'm going to make sure I get at least 2-3 posts per week. Hopefully more but I want this to be the minimum...
- Keep my room tidy. How childish does this sound? But it's so true ! If I don't take care of my room it eventually gets into this mountain of mess and I don't want this to happen anymore.
- Learn my lessons daily. In 2012, I want to be a good girl and learn the lessons I had during the day the second I get home. Need to get my head in the game.
There are my resolutions. They might appear as really crappy but I'm serious about this and if I breach one of these you will be informed ;) 2011 was a great year if you ask me. A year I will forever remember and hopefully 2012 is good to me.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will see you all in 2012 bitches !
Lots of Love,