Saturday 31 December 2011

My New Year Resolutions For 2012

Hello ladies,

We've reached that time of the year when everyone starts making changes and taking resolutions. To be completely honest, I had never thought of taking serious new year resolutions - they were always random ones I took spontaneously. But this year I've decided to take resolutions and actually write them down so that I don't forget them. 2012 is going to be a big year for me. It's my last year in school, my first year in university, I'm turning 18... You know all the important stuff. Here are my resolutions :


  • Drink more water. I don't drink enough water and it's bad for my skin and my body. I'm going to make sure I have a bottle of water with me at all times when I'm in school.
  • Moisturize my legs. The skin on my legs tends to flake a lot so I need to make the effort to moisturize them every night ! 
  • Stop procrastinating. Probably my biggest resolution ! I'm the most horrible procrastinator in the history of procrastinators - it's terrible. It needs to stop ! 
  • Work my ass off. I have my friggin baccalaureat to pass at the end of the year ! I need to work my ass off to get the grade my top uni is asking me to get. The pressure is on. 
  • Blog more. I tend to slack on my blogging at times... In 2012, I'm going to make sure I get at least 2-3 posts per week. Hopefully more but I want this to be the minimum...
  • Keep my room tidy. How childish does this sound? But it's so true ! If I don't take care of my room it eventually gets into this mountain of mess and I don't want this to happen anymore.
  • Learn my lessons daily. In 2012, I want to be a good girl and learn the lessons I had during the day the second I get home. Need to get my head in the game. 

There are my resolutions. They might appear as really crappy but I'm serious about this and if I breach one of these you will be informed ;) 2011 was a great year if you ask me. A year I will forever remember and hopefully 2012 is good to me. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will see you all in  2012 bitches ! 

Lots of Love, 

Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment