Sunday 11 December 2011

The Sunday Post #03

Hey girlies,

Instead of a picture this week I have my favorite song of the week. Don't you just love it ?




001. I have been UB-SESSED with Vlogmas videos. I even considered doing it myself but then realized that my days would probably be too boring for you. You want to know what my daily routine is? Easy. Wake-up. Eat. Go to School. Eat. Work. Sleep. 

002. After watching Allthatglitters21, I discovered this new TV Show called Hart Of Dixie. Believe it or not I absolutely adore it. Rachel Bilson is on it as well ! Watching her reminds me of The O.C 

003. If you live in the UK then i'm sure you are following The X Factor Final this week? Yeah well can I just say this year's Final pretty much sucked. As I write this post the winner has yet to be revealed but I predict Little Mix is going to win. And i'm sure everyone think they're going to win ! 

004. We finally put out christmas tree up ! I'm just hoping it's going to snow before christmas !

Alright that's a wrap. I am going back to watching Hart Of Dixie ! 

Have a lovely Sunday Evening,

Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment