Friday 3 February 2012

The Exchange

If you live in SW London then you probably will have hear of The Exchange in Putney. Situated on Putney Hight Street The Exchange has quite a few interesting shops you can pop in before (or after) grocery shopping. 

First stop was Neuhaus where I met with Polly. 


We had a tasty hot chocolate accompanied with some scrumptious chocolate. You can never go wrong with chocolate ! But these ones are particularly tasty :) 


Farrago is a nice little gift shop with lots of bits and bobs that can be useful for birthday presents. They also have a good range of candles which I love. 


Last but not least one of my favorite stores of The Exchange is Melvita. Holy Moly these guys have some hot stuff in there ! If you are into no paraben, organic products for your body then do chek this store out. I've tried their Apicosma range and loved it here's the review I wrote. 

These are only a few stores that you an find at The Exchange. There's also a good range of high-street stores like Office and River Island and of course a Waitrose ! 

I would always go to The Exchange when I lived not too far from it because of it's practicality ( easy access by bus) and also because even if I came to get some groceries I could still indulge in a bit of shopping because a girl can never have enough things to buy ! 

Sorry for this mega hiatus on the blog and I promise to be back in action with more posts coming right at you during this week-end and week. 







2 comments:

  1. oh wow, I'm new to London so I think I so need to visit these shops! Farrago looks sooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place sounds great :D

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete