Tuesday 29 November 2011

Recently Purchased

Hey girls,

Last week I caved and bought two items I am so deeply in love with. Haha ! That actually sounds weird but these right now are my two babies and I don't think I could live without them. I will do individual posts on them as soon as I am ready to review them and talk about them but for now just... admire them.



Yes, I have joined the band wagon and I am now the proud owner of the Jemma Kidd Light as Air Foundation ! I have been using this foundation for a little more than a week and... okay i'm just going to put it out there: I LOVE IT. As I said before, I will be doing a separate review on it so stay tuned for that.
Boy Oh Boy... I splurged on an Essie Nail Polish as well. You may have read it in my Sunday Post but over the week-end I received my first offer from a Uni which I never thought I would get an offer. To celebrate that I went from Selfridge's to Harrods to find the color I wanted! I was looking for the perfect light pink and  I found exactly what I was looking for. Neo Whimsical is the perfect light pink that isn't too light and not too dark either. Like I said, PUR-FECT. 

Do you treat yourself to stuff you don't usually buy whenever you get good news? It's the best way to give yourself a pat on the back ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment