Friday 23 September 2011

Fitness First !


Before I even say hi or how are you I think today's post should start off with SORRY. I know this is probably the 5151651 post starting off with a sorry but I genuinely am. This week has really been hectic and I promise to  get back on track and post every other day. Anyway, enough talking here and let me get straight to the point.

I have recently joined Fitness First and I thought I would talk to you about my story! I am not the sort of person who would head to the gym or go for a run! I hated the gym and the only thing I would do was play Tennis. Therefore, this has officially changed and I am now an avid gym-goer! All this thanks to my friend, Christelle ,who pushed me to come workout with her and I am so glad she did.

Fitness First ( and Christelle hahah ) has literally changed my life. Ever since I signed up and it has pushed me to workout more often and obviously tone up my whole body!  When you join the club you get this :


It has got three booklets one for you to write down your progress, the second one has some exercise tips and the last one is like a mini healthy cook book with all the stuff you should be eating.

My whole point is that all the people out there who think they don't like going to the gym or working out should consider it ! Grab a friend and try it out ! I swear it works. We just go to the gym together and talk talk talk talk away ! I even went Friday night I mean how crazy is that!? So go ahead ! Go to the closest gym to you and join it and work it girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment