Tuesday 21 June 2011

pocketful of sunshine

HELLO WORLD !

I'm back from planet revisons .As far as I know , it was hell . The most stressful months and weeks of my life ! I am so glad it is finally over and I can get back to my normal life. Today was the first day of summer as well ! and the sun was out in London Town :) You've got to love that especially when the weather forecast was RAIN . Okay , so I don't know about you but when I finish such a big exam the first thing on my mind is .... I WANT TO SHOP . As crazy as it sounds that's all I wanted to do ! So I headed to Harrods which is actually having a sale right now then I went to Topshop and ended up at Boots.




First up , I got this ring at Topshop for half price ! It's a pretty simple ring but I actually lack of those simple items . I realize that I only focus on getting really sophisticated items that I end up forgetting to buy the classics. So here's one of those simple rings ! 



I finished off at Boots with these two lovely colors from Barry M ! I wanted to get Blue Moon but as I saw these two colors I fell in love instantly and had to get them both ! They are already on my nails and I will be doing a sort of nail of the day sometime this week ! Pink Flamingo is a sort of bright pink and it actually is the same color as a flamingo so the name really does describe it well. Then the other color Strawberry Ice Cream is probably my favorite out of both . It's a sort of pale pink but not too pale...  I don't know how to explain the color but it's absolutely beautiful..Then I was in need of a make-up remover for the whole face and decided to try this one out ! 
Barry M - Each nailpolish £2.99 ; Boots Cleansing Lotion £1.42

There you have it ! I wanted to post this way earlier but I ended up talking on the phone for two hours with a friend and as soon as I got home I cleaned my whole room ( which is squeaky clean right now and I honestly don't remember the last time it was this tidy . ) ! Expect posts everyday :) It's the holidays people I'm on a roll ! Have a whole list of posts I want to do ! SO EXCITED . 

Do you have any requests of posts ? Please leave a comment below if you do ! 

Laura 

5 comments:

  1. happy summer! and i love love love that ring! i want it :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Summer to you too ! You should definitely go checkout the Topshop sale if you have one near you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ring! It is modern and chic. Thanks for sharing your great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you Kristie ! I checked out your blog and it's awesome ! I followed ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ring and amazing nail polishes!! :)


    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete