Thursday 26 May 2011

Where Is The Love ?

FHey everyone !

How are you all ? I feel like it's been ages since I last blogged ! But here I am in my room jamming to some Black Eyed Peas ( explains the title of this post ) and communicating with my followers . I just joined the independent fashion bloggers community and so far I have had a pretty warm welcome with a flood of messages coming right in my inbox . Also , I don't know if you saw but I have a brand new seal on my blog ! I have been accepted to iFabbo which is amazing for me. I never thought I'd be chosen to join ! Anyway , this last week-end  , I went out with a friend , Carla , we were just suppose to go to Starbucks to get a Frappuccino at half price but we ended at Harrods , as usual .

 We headed straight to the Pet Kingdom just because they always have the cutest kitties and puppies and then SHOE SECTION . The second I saw these shoes from Sam Edelman I HAD to try them . But they didn't have my size so Carla tried them out . What do you think about these babies ? 
 Then Carla tried out these Kurt Geiger platforms. How amazing are they ? 

I tried the same ones but in a dark blue just because it went well with my maxi dress :) These shoes are EXTREMELY comfy . They kind of remind me of Jeffrey Campbell's platforms ... 



  

We then spent the night at Carla's talking and we ended up watching 27 Dresses . ( well they did because I sort of fell asleep 10 minutes into the movie :s ) 

I'll be going to the Lake District for this Bank Holiday week-end ! I will update you every night and sort of do a travel journal ? Should be fun . 
Till then x 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Doll,
    I love the first pair and absolutely own a pair in nude!! they're just so RAD..

    Following you now and let's keep in touch.

    Kisses,
    Marina
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those Kurt Geigers are delicious!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. London? I love Harrods.. They have everything you can dream of.. AH those studded heels are amazing..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete