Sunday 15 May 2011

Photo shoot !

Friday night I had the honor to attend a photo shoot for Rimmel ! You might think there is no better way to end the week than attending a photo shoot but when you have a 4-hour exam the next morning ... Anyway , I still had an AMAZING time because guess what ? KATE MOSS WAS THE MODEL . I can't talk much about this advert because it's only coming out late this year but you guys , get ready for a HUGE advert. Something you have never seen before . I still can't believe I was able to attend this .... I mean it was ... WOW and Kate Moss has an amazing body and she looked absolutely stunning !


As soon as this advert is out I'll be sure to post it right here on my blog ! Here's a picture just to remind you of how gorgeous this supermodel is . Currently laying down in bed watching the CSI Season Finale . Just a little freaky but I'm loving it :) 

Talk to you all soon !

P.S Check me out on twitter at @Laurac15 ! I'd love to talk to my readers :) Have a lovely Sunday morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment