Saturday 14 May 2011

Review : The Body Shop Mango Body Butter

A few months back I was looking through my mum's collection of unused products and I found this body butter ! I would use it without really paying attention to the results it would give until recently. I have really dry legs and because summer is coming and we're all going to start wearing shorts and dresses my legs are going to be SEEN ! I needed a cream that would work ASAP.


Here is what I have been using for the past week or so ! This mango body butter is specially made for VERY DRY SKIN so this is probably your first choice if you have very dry skin... :) Mango is personally one of my favorite fruits ever and as you know The Body Shop is well known for the yummy smells coming out from their store ! This product smells just like mango (obviously) and it stays on for a real long time ! ( I don't know about you but I love it when it does that :) Anyway , let me come straight to the point here cause it seems to me that I've been talking too much... THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING . It moisturizes my legs so freaking well. I use it on my hands as well before going to bed at night because sometimes they're a little dry and it works marvelously ! If you have dry skin and you're looking for a good moisturizer I would definitely recommend this one !

I hope you enjoyed this review as it is my first one I have ever done and I am already looking forward for the next one !

No comments:

Post a Comment