Thursday 29 March 2012

Outfit On A Sunny Sunday

I decided to be a little more active on the blog after being almost-not-there for too long. On Sunday I participated in a really fun photo shoot for Havaianas with Rachel and Laura ! It basically consisted in jumping in the middle of a circle of people which was, I have to admit , a teeny weeny scary but we ended up going together :) I'll obviously link the video on here when it's out. 




I quickly snapped these before leaving with my MacBook's webcam so excuse the bad quality but you get the gist. The pants come just above the angle so it's not super long but it's not a 3/4 pant either. Picked it up in the Zara sales this winter knowing I would love them during the sunnier days. 

Top - Emoi (vintage french brand that doesn't exist anymore!) 

Pants - Zara 

As you can see I still have a lot of toning up to do................ ! I paired this outfit with my high-top white Converse I can't let go. I've used them to death. 

Hope you liked this post :) 

1 comment:

  1. Red jeans! I wish I could be brave enough to wear it

    ReplyDelete