Sunday 26 February 2012

The Sunday Post #04

 

{Today's lunch : Super Green Soup topped with cheddar cheese and Mom's taboulet with a few guindillas - YUM.}


Before you guys even start saying "OMG! It's been ages since you last did a Sunday Post" (because that's what I would say) I'd like to apologise to not posting regularly on the blog. I know I have no excuses and even if I had excuses you would not want to hear them! 

This last week has been hectic to say the least. I recovered from a week-long stomach bug, which just exhausted me, and had to catch up and all the revisions I wasn't able to do during that time. As I write this I am still freaking out at the idea of having my mocks this week. My heart just starts somersaulting. Ah. School. 

Also, I feel like changing "The Sunday Post" up a little and sharing a few bits and bobs that I discovered during the week and that I want to share with you :) 

001. If you have not listened to Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe' then you probably want to press the PLAY button right about now.


002. I discovered a new blog called The Rockstar Diaries and i'm pretty much in love with it. It's one of the best lifestyle blogs out there in my opinion.

003. Music-wise, I think i'm starting to like this Lana Del Rey girl ! I don't like all her songs but right now Video Games and Born To Die are on replay :)

004. Monki opened their first store in London! I was not able to go there on the opening day (revisions suck!) but I will be stalking this store shortly ;)

005. Astrid introduced me to this brand Vanessa Mooney. Have you heard of her ? Cause I had never heard of her. She basically is a jewellery designer. Her pieces are just stunning and not that expensive!

005. Last but not least, I finally got my MacBook Pro ! Yippee :D

Hope you guys have a lovely end of week-end out in the sun and I shall dive back in my books !

No comments:

Post a Comment