Thursday 29 September 2011

FOTD : Cat Eye




A little Face Of The Day for y'all ! I try not to put too much make-up on a daily basis but I do like to try and make it look a little sophisticated sometimes. I have been practicing and practicing to get the perfect cat-eye ever since i purchased L'Oreal Super Liner Liquid Eye Liner and i am finally happy with what i have been able to do. A Cat-eye is by far my go-to make-up on a daily basis. If you are looking for a liquid eyeliner i would recommend l'oreal's ! They are the only ones i have tried and they are amazing! It stays on FOREVER and it is super pigmented. I might try out other brands but for now i am really happy with the one i have. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this ! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    You look so cute!!! Good job with the cat eye...I've been trying for so long and never get it right... =)

    Following you now! If you want to, go check my blog!

    xo Rose

    teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much ! practice makes perfect :) go on youtube and check out girls who show you how to do it it really helps!

    ReplyDelete