Sunday 15 May 2011

Outfit Update

Friday night was the night I went to the photo shoot and I was struggling when it came to choosing the outfit . ( it basically included a lot of changes ) I ended up going with the simplest outfit one can think about and I took a few pictures to share all of my excitement with you guys ! :) 








I was just thinking ... This is the first time I have ever done an outfit post ! AWESOME . I should do more of these because somehow I find it super cool . Personally , I love reading or watching people's outfit of the day and stuff so yeaah :) Anyway , my top is from Zara I got it recently and I am absolutely head over heels with this top . I know it's only a white top but it's so comfortable and I could wear it EVERYDAY .I have had my jeans FOREVER and they are actually from the kid's section in Zara and so are the shoes . Okay , I feel ridiculous right now  , wearing children's clothes but hey the shoes are pretty cool don't you think ? 

For my make-up , Foundation : Maybelline's Pure Liquid Mineral Breathable Foundation in Sand Mascara : Rimmel Sexy Curves and Rimmel Glam'eyes Eyeliner : Neil Yard Remedies Black Eyeliner Lipstick : Rimmel 's 120 Orchid Crush 

No comments:

Post a Comment