Friday 6 May 2011

MET Gala 2011

Before I continue watching youtube videos ( haha ) I just HAD to do a post on the MET Gala ! I have been thinking about this all week but the exams didn't leave me even a spare second to do a quick post on it . I have quite a few favorites but they are all different and unique in their own way ! Let's get started !

 First off , Ashley Greene in this incredible gown by Donna Karan . The shape of this dress is amazing .
 Bar Rafaeli in ..... MORE SEQUINS . OhMy ! What I love the most about this outfit is the mix of turquoise accessories with the gold sequins . UH-MAZING .
 Ciara in Prabal Gurung , one of my favorite up and coming designers ! The shape of this dress is so simple but all the little sequin and ruffle details make this dress purrrfect .
 Dianna Agron in Michael Kors . Minimalist but I love the upper part of the dress .
 Fergie stealing the show in Marchesa . I have no words to describe this dress... It's probably my fave of my faves :)
 Gisele Bundchen in Alexander Mcqueen . Simple yet so amazing ? It's probably her body ... 
 Quite a few people were rocking simple dresses but no one can pull it off as well as GWYNETH PALTROW. She's wearing Stella Mccartney ! 


 Julianne Hough in Burberry . I'm loving the abstract kind of print ! ( Ryan laughing away in the background , oh so cutee ! )

 Miranda Kerr looks like a ballerina in this Marchesa dress ! Stunning .

There you go ! I'm having a wave of ideas coming in in the last few minutes ! I don't want to stop POSTING ! ( wave of ideas ? yeah ignore that I just invented it .. haha)