Friday 1 April 2011

In The Religion Of The Insecure I Must Be Myself

What do you do when one of your parents don't support what you want to do with your life ? When they don't agree with the course you choose for University ? When they aren't even up for discussion and they are determined you should do Business and Management ? I'm honestly lost and frustrated ... I feel like giving up and just not even telling them what I want to do with my future. My mom keeps on telling me that what I want to do sucks (literally , she says that it's boring and that i'm lame.). What am I supposed to do !? I don't even listen to her because I have been wanting to do this for two years now and I'm not giving up now just because my mother thinks it's "boring and lame" . I'm determined that this is what I want to do and no one is going to change my mind , that I can assure you. I've had enough of hearing everything SHE wants me to do . This is MY life , MY future , MY choice , if she enjoys taking decisions for other people she should find some innocent , naive girl who would be stupid enough to listen to her instructions because I'm not ready to be that girl .

No comments:

Post a Comment