Thursday, 7 June 2012

The End

Sadly this is the end of Laura's Bible. I really did enjoy creating this blog which was my first creative outlet on the blogosphere but I feel like it doesn't translate who I really am. Therefore, I have created a new blog with a new name ! It'll be a Lifestyle, Food And Fashion Blog. It'll be an exciting one I'll tell ya ;) 

Starting on the 20th of June I will be updating the blog every other day. Why 20th of June? It's the day I'll  finish my exams. So bring on 20th of June, a day full of excitement in my life ! 

Here's the link to the blog : http://cookiesandgiueseppes.blogspot.co.uk/ 

If you want to follow my journey out in the blogosphere then go ahead and click the link above! I promise it won't be boring and the updates will be REGULAR (that's a promise.).

Thank you to everyone who has been following this blog up to this date and I'll see you on the other side maybe ? ;) 

6 comments:

  1. See you on the other side :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog checkout my latest blog on

    www.togetherfornature.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I will follow you, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete