Sunday 4 March 2012

The Sunday Post #05

One word for this week : stressful. 
It was mocks week full of surprises and I think I peed in my pants more than once. Jokes aside, I don't think I have been as excited as I was for the week-end. 

A few inspiration pictures that I found on the net this week : 





Ok, really weird. Just looked back at all of these pictures and they all have bright orange in it. 

001. Pretty Little Liars ! We are just two weeks away from knowing who A is and I don't think I can contain my excitement. A lot of people think Ezra is A but I don't think it's something the viewers would like? I don't know ! Who do you think is A !? Tell me in the comments below i'm curious to know everyone's opinions.

002. I've been listening to One Direction's One Thing and More Than This on repeat. These guys are OhEmGee so freaking hot. Okay not all of them but ya'know ;) 

003. I diagnosed myself with this certain disease called Trichotillomania. Go google it to find out what it means. But yeah I do it way too much with my hair :s It's bad Laura ! 

004. Last thing which is kind of tmi but whatever this is my blog after all ! I am the kind of person that NEEDS to wash their hair like every single day or it will be greasy. But a week after starting Roaccutane I can now NOT wash my hair everyday. Life-changing much ? I think so. 

There goes another week ! Getting closer to exams........ In 3 months and a half. Holy Moly....

1 comment: