Wednesday 4 January 2012

Plaid Overload

At the beginning of this week my mom and I decided to hit Zara to look at their sale items. To be perfectly honest with you guys I have not really gone proper sale shopping! The crazy crowds of people have sort of disgusted my mom and she refuses to step into Topshop (boo!). As I went into Zara I saw this rack of clothing with a few plaid shirts on it and I jumped on it. 




I love that they both have their own cute detailing. The red plaid shirt has cute structured pockets with interesting buttons. Whereas the blue plaid shirt is more elegant with the ruffles at the front. I actually want to find a nice leather skirt to go with this ruffle shirt. I think I may hit Selfridge's to take a look at Monki. 

What are tour fashion obsessions for this month ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment