Saturday 14 January 2012

Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara

I was going through this make-up box in our storage room and found the Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara which intrigued me in a way. Why ? Mainly because I'm not the sort of person to buy high-end mascaras because I don't think there's a difference between the drugstore and high-end. For me it's all about the brush and all brands are capable of doing a really good brush ( not only high-end!) !



{Before applying mascara}


{After applying the mascara}

Can you guys see the difference !? It's absolutely amazing. This mascara is so special and I never thought I would say this about a high-end one. It instantly curls and lengthens your mascara with just a swipe or two. Now that's what I call amazeballs. You don't even need to use two different mascaras to get this effect you just need one ! I still can't get over how amazing it is. But the best part about this? THIS: 


This is something like 8-9 hours later and my lashes are still up there. Still curled. Still long. I don't think any mascara I own make my lashes stay like this the whole day ! 

Overall, I am so impressed with this. If you are a mascara addict then this NEEDS to be in your collection. 

Price : £19.50 at Debenhams and House of Fraser



7 comments:

  1. wow you're right, there really is a big difference x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow im in search of a good mascara ! theres no mascara that satisfys my needs haha ! but anywho just came across your blog love it ! it would be great if you could check mine out :)
    www.independentlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this looks incredible!

    rachelpan xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are too many gorgeous mascaras on the market these days. I can only afford one high end one. :p This one looks like a contender with the new Dior one. :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! def need to try it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh this looks amazing. Lots of people have been mentioning Estee Lauder in the same sentence as mascara lately! Are they becoming the new Lancome? It looks great on you. Nice blog, now following x

    http://www.sistersdontshare.com/

    ReplyDelete