Sunday 22 May 2011

Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick

I have to admit that I never was a fan of lipstick till the day my mom's friend gave me some . Make-up was something I wouldn't even think about until recently when I started reading blogs and  following beauty blogs... All of that somehow encouraged me to try out make-up , so step-by-step I'm trying out new things and this is one of them . Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick is simply amazing . It's basically a lip stick which moisturizes your lips like a lip balm with color !


  I am in love with Orchid Crush . It's a pale pink so it's quite a discreet lip color (which smells pretty good ). But for some reason I feel like pale lipsticks suit me better ... But then that's just me . Definitely a product I am going to buy again and I'll probably be trying new colors in this range of lipstick ( Moisture Renew ) ! 


OH . MY . GOD . Have you guys ever tried fingers by Cadbury ???? If you haven't you  NEED to try them . It is the yummiest stuff I have ever eaten . Okay , not the healthiest but when you buy these small packs ( 120 calories per pack ) , it's not that bad. I know there is a ton of sugar and fat and carbohydrates but if you have to eat chocolate every day ( moi ... ) these miniature packs are perfect. They restrain you from eating chocolate uncontrollably AND they replace those chocolate bars which have a good amount of trans fats :s   

I'm actually going to go and grab one of these mini packs right now ! I'm starving . 

P.S Don't mind my nails ... 
P.P.S They have these miniature packs for almost all your favorite snacks ! COOLIOS 

4 comments:

  1. The lipsticks are good arent they i have the exact same as you it is like a nude at first but if u apply more it becomes like a hot pink its truly amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ! It's definitely something I will be repurchasing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) have you tried thier volume boost lipcolour,they are nice but they burn your lips whats all that about lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope I've never tried that one out ! Maybe I should ? But I don't want my lips to burn ! What the heckk

    ReplyDelete